Please see below for Returns and the Requirements Policy:
1. You can return your product only if it falls under the Warranty and Shipping Policies.
a. If your product(s) show up at your doorstep "Dead On Arrival" your purchase may be replaced.
b. No refund will be offered if there is any sign of crush or play damage.
c. Warranty is voided if you damaged the item
d. If your item has been damaged during shipping the warranty is void and the shipping company is responsible for replacement. (You must notify us immediately within 7 days)
(See Shipping Damage below).
2. Email email@example.com to get approval for the return. Failure to contact us may result in the loss of the replacement of your product and may void the warranty.
3. Items may only be returned if they are new and unused condition. All of the original packing must be intact. Any sign of play damage to the product, broken parts, scratches, sun damage, water damage, applying stickers or decals, or any other signs of wear and tear on the item will void the warranty and shall not be returned.
4. All materials that were included with the original product (i.e. manuals, batteries, packaging, etc.) must be included to be eligible for replacement.
5. You are responsible for all shipping of the items for replacement.
6. Please send return tracking to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If a customer returns merchandise that does not meet conditions, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense. (Cannot be used or opened)
How to Return?
1. Make sure the product is in new and an unopened condition.
2. Cover or remove any address stickers that are currently on the shipping box.
3. Send the product back via a carrier of your choosing. Shipper is responsible for the shipping and the product's safe delivery.
4. Place a note in the box stating the problem.
5. Please use a carrier that provides shipment tracking information with proof of delivery.
6. Contact is for return address on email@example.com
What happens next?
1. Once we receive your return, Return department will process and inspect your return within 14 days of receiving your return.
2. If the return passes inspection, we will send you your new product. (You are responsible for following up on returns and return shipping.)
3. If the return fails the inspection you may...
- Abandon the product at the warehouse
- Pay to have the original item sent back to you
4. Items returned to us will be held for 30 days, before it is considered abandoned.
If your product was damaged during shipping, you are to immediately contact the shipping company and "Refuse Due to Shipping Damage" within 24 hours.
Also, you will need to contact us. We then can file a claim with the shipping company.
Failure to do so will result in loss of the replacement by the shipping company.